Monday, April 09, 2007

March 29th 2007 – day 9

Written in my diary on March 29th 2007 :

March 29th at last!

God, I’m so sleepy! Last night I was so nervous and my eyes just wouldn’t close and give my weary mind that so much needed rest. And this morning I woke up at an indecently early hour-6 AM is just not fare! All my yesterday’s plans went to the trash anyway and instead of enjoying a long lazy morning there’s a lot of rush for me to handle. It’s going to be quite an intense day. And it is going to be anything but lonely. I have troubles recalling which day of the week it is today. Not that it is of any importance as long as I know the date.

Waiting is not that bad-it teaches patience and persistence. But at about 6 PM tonight that thought will bring me no comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home