Monday, April 09, 2007

March 28th 2007 – day 8

Written in my diary on March 28th 2007 :

I have to get a grip on myself and find some courage to get out of this hotel and walk…the 300 m to Gasometer. I never thought Etap hotel would be THAT close to the venue. I need to find an Internet club. There’s Internet access in the hotel BUT it is a single working place with no seet, 50 euro cents for 3 minutes(!?; what can I possibly do within 3 minutes?!) and the monitor is positioned so high that I have to keep my head up all tha time hich is terribly uncomfortable and a sign pops out every 30 seconds telling me how much time I have left. Fuckers!

2.30 PM
That’s it. I don’t fucking care about Vienna’s beautiful sights and buildings. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come at last. Tomorrow I’m planning to stay in bed as long as my nerves allow, I’ll have a late breakfast, take a really looong shower, meet Pips13 and Sandra to get my March 29th ticket and I’ll go to wait in the Spiral line. I expect nothing and wait for nothing. Tomorrow I just want to see, correction to feel the show and then go back to my hotel.

I forgot I’m meeting Ana from Romania tomorrow !!! And I’m seeing Dee Dee !!!
I need to see people-I’m lonely, tired and pissed off.

Yeeeaaah! I’ll see Kurt and Barbara tomorrow!

Now that my ultimate dream to see NIN live has come true I’ve come up with another one-to see more.

5.30 PM
Time just wouldn’t go faster. Dee Dee is in Munich tonight. Fuck, there’ll be a show I’m not seeing!

It’s going to be a looong evening. I haven’t heard the name “Nine Inch Nails” from anyone’s mouth for 2 whole days and I’m starting to miss that. At least I found an Internet club in Vienna but it wasn’t as easy as I’ve thought. It’s pretty expensive-in Berlin I paid 1.40 euro for an hour and here in Vienna I had to pay 4.40 euro for the same thing. And I had troubles finding a good cappuccino-Starbucks were the only one offering a decent quantity. To be in Vienna and drink coffee at Starbucks is absurd but I had no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home