Sunday, April 08, 2007

March 24th 2007 – day 4

Written in my diary on March 24th :

That journey I’m on seems like a dream-sometimes it is a good dream, sometimes it’s a nightmare; right now I’m in between.

My last night at the Flying Pig Palace was a bit of a dread. Not only that I had different roommates but they all happened to be males(no mistake-I was the only female in the room; luckily I was sleeping on the upper bad so I hided under the blanket pretending I wasn’t there) and one of them-Peter from Hungary, was somewhat annoying. He had knowledge in quite a lot of languages-German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and almost none in English and he wanted me to go with him to the bar and be his interpreter. Since the next morning I was to get up at 5 AM to catch my train to Berlin I kindly but firmly refused.

I shouldn’t be afraid. There’s nothing to be afraid of…right?

It’s a pity I started to really like the place at the very end of my stay.

Hooray, I’m hearing ERASER tonight !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home