Friday, April 06, 2007

Fuck

TRENT'S BLOG ON THE SPIRAL :

04/06/07 : blah

As we approach the end of this leg of the tour I find myself slipping into a depression. Part of it is touring itself - I've really had enough at this point. Another factor has been the production headaches of this tour. I was busy finishing the record and didn't have the resources to dedicate to getting overly involved in the light show this time around, assuming my instructions had been followed... This led to multiple personnel changes and the end result - a poor light show which made / makes every show feel like a disappointment on some level to me.
And... as flattered and happy as I am regarding the interest in Year Zero, it's still frustrating to see that as hard as you try to make the experience as cool as it can be for fans, most people will still hear a poor rip and ugly scans of your artwork - ruining the excitement / secrets / experience. Blah blah blah. Weird position to be in.

Current Mood: Bored

I wish there was something in my power I could do the way I would if any of my friends was in need but I am completely helpless just as everybody else. That sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home