Tuesday, June 19, 2007

If only

If only I could go back in time and start all over again I would:

- learn to play the piano(I’ve always wanted to do that) and the guitar and drums;

- go to a dancing school and become a professional dancer(nothing makes me feel so good as dancing; and I know I’m good at it);

- go to English classes(the more the better);

- pay proper attention to my own needs and desires instead of indulging someone else’s ambitions and expectations;

- not make the mistake to think I have all the time in the world…because I don’t.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Play the piano!!! WOW!!

How about finding a piano teacher who can give you lessons in Sofia? Eh Vera?
The drums are too noisy, guitars are OK, but the piano is better.

5:40 PM  
Blogger balance said...

I know I’m just looking for excuses…I better stop and do something before it’s too late to do anything at all.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home