Monday, June 18, 2007

The perfect drug

Today I exposed myself to a heavy dose of NIИ. I started in the early morning with YZ and at work I just loaded my WinAmp with all my NIИ-related audio files-precisely 1.54 GB of music which do not include 5 albums-basically all of the singles, tones of remixes, collaborations, life stuff, the QUAKE soundtrack and lots of covers(some of them are very good, some are a disaster). Today “Hurt” passed through my brains at least 10 times and I swear there were tears in my eyes each time especially when I heard my Vienna performance-who ever has made that recording deserves a medal. I put my headphones at about 8 AM. It’s almost 5 PM now and regrettably I have to put the headphones away. It was perfect.

You are the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home