Thursday, May 31, 2007

Velvet Acid Christ

I discovered him by accident really. Some time ago I was searching for free mp3s and I saw the name Velvet Acid Christ. It didn’t ring any bell but I liked the name and downloaded a few songs just to hear what the hell that was about. And I loved it completely. He was one of the first musicians I requested for friendship at myspace. His latest bulletin entry took me by surprise but the meaning of it is so close to my heart:

I turn people off.

now i will become generic and unpolitical. the new record will show that i do hate the human race. and do not care to save any of them anymore. i give up.
but you wont have to hear another preaching thing be uttered from my mouth.
that is the good news...

I even sent a comment on his myspace page asking to share the secret how it is done. I’ve been trying for years to no avail so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home