Monday, May 28, 2007

Again

Have you ever fallen down
So deep into the ground
That your mouth gets filled with sand
And you can’t even speak out

Nor scream nor cry for help
It is no wonder you have failed
And people step over your head
Until no trace of you is left

Another death, another loser
You’re just another set of bruises
You’re just a shameful piece of shit
A weirdo, psycho, a misfit

This world was never meant for you
This world you’ve tried to sneak into
You’ve dared to think that you could too
Be one of the chosen few

Now, eager bastard, eat your dirt
For that is all that you deserve
And that is all that you will get
Until the moment of your death

Is this the end? I wish I knew
If there’s still hope to hold on to
To help me stand back on my feet
To make me think that I might fit

And find a path that’s worth the pain
And find a faith to keep my strength
And find myself along the way
To make me feel alive again.


I absolutely hit the bottom yesterday. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home