Friday, August 31, 2012

Resurrection


On Wednesday there was an interesting article on FB: 10 most anticipated 2013 rock albums. It was on my wall because the NIN-army posted it on their wall and they posted it in the first place because the # 1 album is…NIN.
Hmm. And I thought it would never see the light of day. It still hasn’t of course. I’d read here and there TR had said something about a new NIN album but always in terms of “maybe”, “possibly”, “probably” etc. So he was actually serious about it? A new album then. I am excited…I guess; I don’t know. TR is no longer the TR who started NIN. I am no longer the I who fell for NIN. I will love it of course-the new album. But what are the chances it will mean the world for me as the case was with the earlier albums? Last but not least-the question burning my mind is: will he tour? And if he tours but only in USA will I go? I might. I very much might. The thrill of a NIN gig is incomparable and irreplaceable. The thought alone I could once more feel as I felt in 2007 makes me ecstatic. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home