Sunday, August 19, 2012

Radiant


For me spending Saturday at the dog shelter is, among other things, very inspiring (I once tried going there both weekend days and it was a disaster-the exhaustion was so brutal that I got my sleep disrupted for a week; I chose Saturday so I could have Sunday to recover; plus, I like the Saturday group better). It is inspiring because… Lately my faith in human race is, let’s say, weakened. I see too much violence and aggression and malice, and almost zero tolerance, sympathy and concern. Black prevails, white is scarce. But at the dog shelter I meet people who definitely still have something good inside, people who still care and are considerate and kind. I see how they communicate with the dogs and it is moving. And I know not all is lost. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home