Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Softly


It’s really frustrating to have that feeling of something wonderful in progress but to be yet unable to actually see any of it. Impatience is now what could make the difference between a bad day and a bad life. I should not succumb to the obvious for the obvious has never been trustworthy for me. Am I just being stupid to rely on the hidden and to aim at the invisible? Could be but then again what is reason good for without a heart to breathe life into it?

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.


I shouldn’t have deleted “Equilibrium”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home