Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Coincidences ?

I love coincidences-they add a refreshing touch to the predictability of the 8 to 5 routine but sometimes those coincidences get far too odd. Just like this morning-I turned on the TV, Kelly Clarkson was complaining about her misfortune love life (I guess that’s what she was doing; I’ve never paid attention to the lyrics) but she was so annoying that I thought “Why don’t they(MTV) play The Queens of the stone age?”. The song to follow was “Sick sick sick”! Or like a few nights ago while I was watching Headbanger's Ball - they played “The Perfect drug” and I thought “Wouldn’t it be a laugh if Marilyn Manson is next!”. And he WAS next! Or sometimes at work out of the blue I’d think about someone in particular (Hey, what’s up with him? I haven’t seen him for ages!) and a few minutes later the person in question would enter my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home