Saturday, July 23, 2016

Madhouse

No conviction, no ideology, no religion is above the basic right of a human being to live by his/her choice. What's there to understand?

Humanity had it coming after centuries and centuries of devotedly embracing the Dark Side. But I never thought that my generation would be in the welcoming committee. And once hell breaks loose it will be useless to point the finger and say "I told you so." There's no one to listen now, there will be no one to listen then.


In my mind war is something obsolete, something that once was but could never be again, like slavery, silent films or Zeppelins. "So naive, I keep holding on to what I want to believe." Two things are certain - death and that people will never get tired of making the same mistakes over and over again.

I have never felt so disconnected.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home