Saturday, June 18, 2016

"What have I become?"

It's not that I want my life to be different - my life is good (enough) as it is. It is the world I have to live in that makes me unhappy, it is the people of today that bring me down. Changing that is beyond my control. And no, "if you can't beat them, join them" doesn't work here. Just because the world is as it is doesn't mean and will never mean that I will get used to it and accept it eventually. I am really afraid that one day "the wrong" will become "the common" and no one will be able or bother to tell the difference.

2 Comments:

Blogger Жълт Зелен said...

Exactly!
It kind of makes you feel proud to be unhappy, doesn't it?

10:43 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Proud I am not-it’s not like it was a deliberate choice, right?

However, that isn’t unhappiness on a private primary scale but on a greater philosophical scale so that makes it somewhat easier.

What helps even more is to know I am not the only one who feels that way :)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home