Sunday, June 12, 2016

As long as it works...

Last night I watched "Sex and the city", the movie. Surprisingly I liked it, quite a lot at that. At some point I got so absorbed in the story that I forgot it was a movie. It could be because all the characters are in a way a part of my life for years now and it was like catching up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Or, it could be I am so hungry for romance that I would settle even for junk food . Whatever the truth is (as if that serious word is appropriate for so frivolous a thing as romantic comedy) I had a good time and it's all that matters. 

Actually it matters a great deal. Lately having a good time has become a luxury. For the last couple of months my mind was preoccupied with unforseen crisis situations and my guess is it simply ran out of resources for anything else. And if watching a stupid movie does the trick so be it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home