Friday, November 30, 2007

Whatever it was it felt great!

My experience has taught me that I can rely on my intuition but yesterday it reached the sky and beyond. Nothing special; just separate little things that, once put together, add the needed spice to make life taste better. In the morning I put “Niggy Tardust” in the player and I pressed “random” thinking about “Raw” and that song started! I got up on a very crowded bus, chose a spot and thought: “Maybe the woman sitting next to me will get off at the next stop and can use the seat”. And so it happened. After work I went to my favorite café which I am addicted to but since it preferred by many people it’s always hard to find a free table. But as I was walking to it I thought: “What if all my wishes come true today? I wish that table at the corner to be free!”. And it was the only free table! I immediately sent a text message to a good friend who is facing a personal dilemma at the moment: “My intuition knows no limits today. Use me!” and she replied: “I shall obey you!” :))

I don’t know why I am always attracted to outsiders. Definition: an outsider is a person that divides from the herd and the herd hates him/her for that. Whenever I sense that someone is expelled by majority I instinctively offer my support. I’ve always claimed to be missing the “mother instinct” but it looks like my urge to take care of and help to those in need proves me wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!
Look into your heart and tell me about my future! :)
My intuition is silent and have been for a very long time now. I can't even get in touch with feelings if I do some yoga or meditate, it's like I'm totally numb inside and I don't like the feeling.
I have also been outdoors, taking long walks and my mind usually gives me a lot, I begin to see clearer, but n.o.t.h.i.n.g

I try to not be frustrated but it's hard when i have always followed my intuition, listened to my voice within.

Take care my friend, now I'm going to see if this blog is in the Spiral! :)

Love

//S.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home