Thursday, November 22, 2007

Read the fuckin' signs!

That guy keeps making passes at me! He calls my name, I turn around and he blows me a kiss. WTF?!? I’m certainly not the babe-type; on top of it I’m older than him. I know that I don’t look my age but, hey, 34 is 34 and age comes not only with wrinkles but with an attitude and self-consciousness as well. I don’t say it is necessary for someone to be a superhuman to impress me but it would help :))))))); high school was a loooong time ago and I’m reluctant to be reminded of it. But the more I push him away the more persistent he is. C’mon! Maybe if I try to be nice that will make him give up of that annoying childish game and find himself a new amusement. Or maybe I should bring my handcuffs from home and hang them on my memo board… :)

Moron!

4 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Is this happening at work?! With everyone around??

12:51 AM  
Blogger balance said...

If you mean by that whether everyone at work is flirting with me the answer is absolutely “No”. If you mean by that whether that guy is flirting with every woman at the office the answer is once again “No”. What I find strange is that what he’s doing is on display-everybody sees him and he’s not even trying to hide. If I make quote myself: “WTF?!” :))

Ah, I wouldn’t even call the situation a “problem”; he’s just annoying and sometimes he’s very annoying, that’s all, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. I’ve always said I’d make a very fine kindergarten teacher :)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

He is very unprofessional. No wonder you hate your colleagues!

1:08 AM  
Blogger balance said...

Well, the average age in the company is 30 which could excuse or, if not that, at least explain such a frivolous behavior. And I’m not happy with my colleagues because the better part of them seems to be doing nothing but to spread rumors and intrigue which is a conduct I can neither accept nor explain nor excuse.
Ignorance is blessed :(

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home