Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Silly me, I almost forgot! Almost :)

It completely slipped my mind what an important day today is for I have not one but two reasons to celebrate! My very good friend Dee Dee has a birthday! And if I haven’t told her how grateful I am for meeting her and being her friend I should! Have fun, darling! As a bonus November the 20th is the official release date of Y34RZ3R0R3MIX3D-the Year Zero remix album which has been already kindly shipped by Amazon and should be in my eager hands somewhere around Christmas! Hooray!

2 Comments:

Blogger deemight said...

благодаря :) и аз се радвам че те има :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger balance said...

:)))))))))
Определено имам нужда да се видим, по-скоро ако може :) С тези инцидентни срещи се натрупва много за говорене, а и ти имаш много за разсказване :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home