Saturday, November 24, 2007

Matters of the heart

My dog is in love in one of the cats. Yes, the title is misleading; I’m not trying to invent the wheel. His feelings are pointed to the younger of the two cats-huh, some things never change, do they? He’s chasing her around the house following her like a school boy and when she decides to rest he sits half a meter away from her as if he’s her bodyguard. He doesn’t take his eyes off of her. Needless to say she looks back at him with contempt. Sad story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Well, maybe she will learn to love him some day.
Don't give up on her Vinny!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger balance said...

That's what I keep telling him :)
And if nothing changes I'll play to him "I will survive" :))

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home