Thursday, June 28, 2007

Walking down the memory lane

Recently I was requested at myspace from a Canadian band based in Winnipeg and that woke up all the memories I have put down to sleep long ago. On a few occasions I tried to track down my Winnipeg Jonathan and I even found someone that just might be him but I never dared to write. What would I say?! “Hi! Remember me? I was just wondering if you’re still alive…”
When am I going to learn not to stick to the past?

But Jonathan was a special friend and I’m forever grateful to him for his friendship. I hope now he's happier than he was back then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

From the way I see it, it is IMPOSSIBLE (in capital) not to stick to the past. I admire people who can move on quickly and all that. I can't.

5:40 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Time is a train
Makes the future the past

U2, Zoo station

It’s OK to recall the places you’ve seen through the window but my eyes are turned to where I’ve been and not in the direction I’m heading to.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home