Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Oh unhappy day

Or as I saw it somewhere "a day of mourning". And here's why:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/02/jared-leto-haircut-suicide-squad-hair-cut-short/


Yeap. It's all gone: the hair, the beard. Thumbs up about the beard but the hair had to go too? Man, I loved that hair, it was like a friend to me...ah, it will grow back again. At least he didn't do it live in a TV show. "Suicide Squad" better be worth the sacrifice :)


Yes, I know, I am a lucky girl - to play a drama queen over something as silly as this :) 

You know what I would absolutely love? Trent Reznor to pick the songs for the soundtrack as he did for " Lost Highway " and "Natural Born Killers". Well, a girl can dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home