Sunday, January 25, 2015

P-A

I read an article on passive-aggressive behavior and, not to my surprise, I recognized my former personality in it. I used to be a whiner, a major one. "Poor me!", " Why me!?", "No one understands how I feel!" etc bullshit. That was me from 5 to 10 years ago. What happened in between is a mystery but my current "I" finds whining counterproductive, hence useless, hence stupid and selfish, hence utterly meaningless, a complete waste of time and recourses. However I compassionately put up with it in other people because: 1) all people are different and are entitled of their own ways of dealing with ordeals of life; 2) whining is a quirk of an utmost human nature and you don't blame people for being people; 3) I find it indignifying and narrow-minded to feel superior to other people based on lacking a particular weakness - people differ in imperfections but equally lack perfection.

Take a look in the mirror first before you judge someone, that's what I'm saying.

And if you really need to whine start a blog :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home