Saturday, July 07, 2012

Baffled


Velvet Acid Christ is about to release a new album (hooray!) and I already pre-ordered it although it’ll be out in September-more that 2 months from now (ah, the sweet torment of waiting...I've missed it). The news got me so excited that lately I post mostly VAC videos on my FB wall. Well, they’re not exactly videos-just a bunch of images of album and single covers and booklets put together. One of my friends was very impressed with some of the drawings (but no so much with the music, I suspect) and he asked if I knew who did them. I’ve been asking myself that question many times so now that someone else was curious about it too it was more fun to look for the answer. I remember reading somewhere that if you can't find something on Google it doesn't exist. And I couldn’t! The only thing I managed to dig up was the name of Quartier Macabre-a formation of three artists: Worm, Seven and Echo Webb, and somehow I think it was Worm who did those particular drawings that I like:



And that’s all I found! That “Worm” person has apparently disappeared-from the WWW at least. I tried all the search words and combinations I could think for but to no avail. That is so unnerving. It’s not like I’ll lose my sleep over it of course; it just disturbs me to be reminded that Google is not al-mighty and all-seeing after all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home