Saturday, June 09, 2012

Fairy

One of the things I love the most about fairy tales (besides the happy ending that is always guaranteed…well, almost always) is the feeling of closure. There are no sequels when it comes to fairy tales. Evil gets crushed once and for all; it doesn’t retreat to hide in a secluded place far from everyone’s eyes to accumulate power so it could rise again to come back with a vengeance sometime later. It all ends there and happy times come never to leave again. Sure, that never happens…but I don’t see why that should stop me from dreaming about it. The virtue of truth is in inverse proportion to the harm it does. In other words-truth is often blindly and selfishly overrated.


I just saw “Snow White and the Huntsman” and I’m still thrilled :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home