Friday, June 01, 2012

Repelled


I will never donate even a nickel to any charity organization raising funds to help humans.

An hour ago the Animal Rescue center posted another urgent plea for money-this time to save a dog that got splashed with acid by some freak. I had no choice but to donate-for the second time this week but I had to if i were to sleep at all at night. And I’m furious, literally blind with rage. What is that “human” being that does such a thing!? Why does that…thing, that monster have the right to breathe at all?! Everything happens for a reason some say? FUCK THAT! Nothing can ever excuse violence and suffering, nothing. 
I know people in general suck; I just wish I wasn’t reminded so often of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home