Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daily WTF

Hmm, as hours pass the day seems more and more like one of those days when you realize that getting out of bed in the morning was a very bad decision. What is wrong with people?! I don’t suppose one wakes up and says: Today I’m going to behave like an ass. OK, I can’t change your mind but could at least inform me in advance? ‘cause I feel like a complete moron when I treat you like a person and you answer either with hostility or ignorance (I’m not sure which is worse).

There, my daily share of bitching. Better to blog about it than to smash my colleague’s face. Oh, how my fists itch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Ahahahahahahah itchy fists, ah?
I love this image!

3:25 PM  
Blogger balance said...

I wish we had a dummy at the office to kick and punch :)
Now that there are only 10 min of the working day left I’m already calm :)

No people were hurt today…not by me that is ;)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home