Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey, it’s Feb 19th!

And that means I have an anniversary-2 years since my first NiN concert. What happened then in Barcelona now seems so distant and strange as if it happened to someone else…or in another life.

How proud I was of myself for jumping into the unknown despite all my fears. How alive I felt, how special (was I really the only Bulgarian at Razzmatazz that night?) and how badly I wanted to wrap the feeling and lock it in a vault. How shocked I was to see TR in the flesh so close; how afraid I was not to pass out ;) How sad I was later on when it was all over. It all comes back to life like a suddenly remembered dream…but it wasn’t a dream. It really happened.

Happy anniversary to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Hey! Happy anniversary! Maybe you WERE the only Bulgarian there, and makes it even more special :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Could be indeed-there were around 1000 people in the venue that night. And most probably I’ll be the only Bulgarian at The Underworld on May the 1st because its capacity is up to 500 people :)
Thank you, Milla, it is a very special day for me and it’s good to share it with friends like you :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Bla said...

Your NIN-obsession scares me. :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger balance said...

You’re easily scared then ;)
I-obsessed?! Compared to the really obsessed fans I wouldn’t even qualify for the high league :)

Did you ever want something really bad? Did it hurt to lose it? I’m sure you know how that feels like.
But then again there’s a very thin line between desire and obsession. Those are just words. You might as well be right. But…why would you care?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home