Wednesday, April 18, 2007

lmao

I saw that pretty horrible I must admit picture yesterday in the Spiral forums with a comment by one of the Spiralers that was so hilarious that it made me laugh intensely through the rest of the day. I read it again now and can’t help giggling :)))))


Josh looks uncomfortable, like he's being propped up.

Jeordie looks like he should be in a death metal band photograph.
Think...."I am the doom lord. I kill babies and fuck poultry."

Alessandro looks like he should be in a Green Peace ad.

Trent's stance looks like you could throw a wig and lipstick on him, and he would suddenly be saying, "Hey girlfriend, those shoes are fierce."

Aaron: "I like cheese and am very constipated."


4 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Hmmmmm he looks a bit...a bit...gay.

3:29 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Do you know that I had to use http://www.urbandictionary.com to see what “lmao” meant? Very useful site and very funny explanations.

Let me look at that picture again…nope, I have no such impression but then again I’ve never been able to tell a gay person from straight whether it has been a male or a female. Hey, it was a surprise to me that Rupert Everett was gay! Really, people’s sexual orientation has never been of interest for me. But I an intrigued how come you’ve bothered to comment that particular post :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

Darling

with that green jacket, that pose, that mouth and that hair, he most definately looks like THE gay man in London. I see plenty of those every day; you know they are gay because they are camp.
It's the 'campness' that gives it away.
I'm not saying TR is gay, not at all, and I odn't care; but in this picture he looks like it.

10:57 AM  
Blogger balance said...

You mean that green is the new pink then? Kidding :))) As far as I’m concerned he (just like everybody else) is free to do whatever and with whomever his heart and body desires. I couldn’t care less about that :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home