Saturday, February 11, 2017

Fashion statement :)

There's a Bulgarian fashion label that I'm a huge fan of, and I like them not out of patriotism but because their clothes are outstanding both in design and quality.


Last week I went to one of their stores and, while browsing through the 2017 spring/summer collection, I saw that absolutely gorgeous cotton blouse. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, thinking “This is the perfect outfit for the Placebo gig in July!” And then I turned it around to check the back of the blouse and on it, stretched from sleeve to sleeve, was the sign “Protect me from what I want”.


No, I didn't buy it (yet) - it's awfully expensive, but it feels really good to know that I am not the only one eagerly expecting that concert :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home