Saturday, April 04, 2015

It's all good

People keep asking me how I took the news about the 30 Seconds To Mars' concert in Sopot being rescheduled. I took it fine, OK? Seriously. I did go through all the five stages - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. It was a shocking news after all. At first I felt like breaking something or punching someone but who wouldn't want that under these circumstances? But the point is that I was done with it in less than 12 hours, a good part of which I spent sleeping. What happened wasn't my fault and I wasn't in control to affect the situation in any way whatsoever so staying mad any longer than absolutely necessary was a stupid waste of time and nerves as yelling at a wall would be - the wall couldn't care less about your feelings to begin with.


But I didn't say "Why me!?" I say that no more. Shit happens randomly. To assume that destiny disfavors me now and then because it wants to get back at me is to highly exaggerate my place in this world. No one is that important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home