Sunday, March 22, 2015

Shut up and swallow

So you're up to your neck in work and you don't have even a single minute to spare on Facebook. Finally the weekend comes, you log in...surprise, surprise! Life goes on perfectly undisturbed without you.

Sounds silly? Not so much from a personal perspective. Somehow I expected to be missed, at least a bit, at least by someone. It would've given some sense to the hard work over the week. I feel like an idiot. I am an idiot to expect appreciation. My company's management doesn't need loyal employees -it needs replaceable moulds. I don't fit in as they push me into the mould -hence the pain. Eventually I will have to come around and swallow it. I need the damn paycheck. 

It's just that it is hard to be machine-like from 8 to 5. It makes me question living. For fuck's sake, I went to the dentist this week and found it an exciting diversion. How sick is that!?

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home