Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bloody work

It's a miracle I didn't kill anyone yesterday -but it was tempting, so tempting to let everyone have it. At the end of the working week my supplies of understanding, tolerance and patience are totally finished and all I am left is good manners which, as practice shows, doesn't carry me long. I'm sure that even superhumans have their limits and I am just a human, I can ignore idiots to a certain level...and then I can't. The worst of all is that I don't feel free to discuss with my coworkers how I feel because right now I trust no one. No wonder I accumulated so much anger.

I'll be fine, eventually. If I don't lose my mind before that.

This week I got so sick with my job that if I was 15 years younger I would've considered marrying for money.  So it is good that I am not. Younger I mean. I'm kidding of course. I could never do such a thing. But I'm so close to the edge that I can't help wondering: can I get any more desperate than this? and what will I do when that happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home