Friday, April 10, 2015

Embrace the unknown

Today's Lavazza fortune:

"Don't be afraid of the unknown - it might be better than the present."

It is beyond words how reluctant I was to return from Gdansk back to my everyday life. Not because it was so great (although it was but that's not the point) but because it was different and new and exciting, the air was full of promises and life. The only reason I am not down spirited now is because in three weeks I will change scenery again.

P.S. While admiring the Old Town I passed by a group of Bulgarians. And they were... discussing SUVs. To be surrounded by all that beauty and be blind to its charm... No comment. That is why, no matter how stressful it is at times, I would always choose to travel solo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home