Friday, November 21, 2014

My mother is what?! :)

As of last night my mother is a Combichrist fan. Yeah…

To cut the short story shorter: lately I’m not exactly Miss Sunshine and yesterday it felt like a good time for bonding so I asked my mother “Um, do you remember last week I was excited about a gig I went to? Are you curious to listen to the band?” She said “OK, why not?” So I handed to her my mp3 player and the headphones and played “Fuck that shit”.

And she absolutely loved it!

She loved it so much that she listened to a few more tracks and then she asked me to upload the whole album on her mp3 player.


Ha! I probably should’ve seen it coming but then again how could I? :)

Maybe I should mention that she doesn't speak English. And if she asks for translation I will firmly decline the request :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home