Sunday, November 02, 2014

Throw back

After surviving the worst working week I've had, very possibly ever, I had to work on Saturday as well. And now, on Sunday, I'm finally at my favorite cafĂ©, looking at and listening to the people around and it feels odd to be reminded that there is life outside the office. It's frightening to realize how easy it is to lose perspective. I can't be a good person when my nervous system is crashing. The thought that tomorrow I have to go to work again sickens me, literally. 
You know, if new European shows are to be announced it better happen now-I have to know why I am putting up with all that shit at work. In a nutshell-if there's a carrot intended for me there's no better moment than the present to have it.. Enough with the sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home