Saturday, October 25, 2014

Let it burn

I wish I had a fireplace. My home is stuffed with pieces of the past that I want to get rid of but the sentiment that goes with them stops me from vulgarly throwing them away. Burning them to ash would be a completely different story. There's purity in fire, a spiritual connotation. Not to mention symbolism and hope. Yes, the phoenix legend. The idea that death is actually a rebirth, that nothing is final, that life goes in circles and every end is a new beginning.

And if nothing of the above works the fire will give you warmth.

I can't believe almost a year passed since my first Meet and Greet with 30STM. Future was brimming with delightful expectations that grew into even more delightful memories. Can I please have that again?

Let hope burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home