Saturday, March 17, 2012

Narrow

March 17, 2012 - Daily Horoscope for Cancer
If you had your way, you’d stay in bed all day. That may or may not be a viable option, but it’s a sweet fantasy you can always retreat into if things start to look dire. One day you can make it happen!

The first sentence is true from the first to the very last word. Yesterday evening before going home I stopped at my favorite café for a quick latte and a breath of office-free air. For half an hour I just sat on a chair staring blankly into nothing in particular with my mind completely emptied of any reason. The traitorous thing about strenuous work is that sometimes you find yourself too buried in it to find time to be a human.
And that “from now on, starting tomorrow, I’ll pay close attention to the little things and cherish every second” mandatory delusion… who am I fooling; next week will be just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home