Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hush

As if for the past week I’ve been under a curse spell that just got removed. Yesterday was especially bad with my mind in a state of a total blackout-as if I was a puppet, unconscious body acting on some animal instinct. I know the cure-a few days on my own, and I mean completely on my own-no one to have to listen to, no one to have to talk back to, no one to get in the way, no one I’d have to ignore, no one I’d be refused by, no one to test my temper, no one I’d have to pretend before.
Just like Madonna sings:
Just one day out of life 
It would be 
It would be so nice 

But I’ll have to wait some more for that “just one day”…aaarrrrrgggghhhh. So I wait. Again I wait; and what and/or who I wait for I don’t have a fucking clue but I’m too tired to get mad at myself. One day I will…I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home