Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The art of grumpiness



Aaahhh, people are impossibly intolerable today! All day all I hear from every side is Me! Me! Me! Look at Me! Her Me! The world revolves around Me! No one’s problems matter but Mine!
With all the drama around I felt obliged to do my bit and fit into the general temper but nothing came to mind. And then- voilà! Dead Can Dance announced their 2012 tour schedule and, not to my surprise, Bulgaria was nowhere to be seen on the list. Phui. And if that wasn’t enough an hour later Placebo announced a concert in Romania. Why Romania? I mean, why not my country? Phui. Oh, I already said that.
I’m sorry but that’s all the drama I can contribute with. I’ll try to better next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger karnivol said...

:-) similar in Slovenija, (big) bands are avoiding our country. The only good thing is our geoposition. Italy, Austria, Croatia (maybe even Germany)are not far away .

1:16 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Romania, where Placebo are due to play in September, is a neighboring country, and Dead Can Dance will have two shows in Greece and one in Turkey-both neighboring countries. It would be no problem for me to attend those shows but, as I’m sure you understand, that is not the point. The point is the poor image my country has in the eyes of that part of the world that sets the standard. OK, maybe that reputation is rightfully deserved-I don’t know, I couldn’t know but I know that’s not my fault and it hurts me to know things will probably not improve much in my lifetime.

6:43 PM  
Blogger honeyclarck said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about ActualExams. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

12:49 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Honey, my blog is utterly unpopular so your ad will go to waste. Sorry.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home