Friday, March 23, 2012

Associatively pensive


At the bus stand there was a notice for a lost dog with hearing problem. Poor thing. Alone, disorientated, incapable to find on his own the way home. I remember that one time years ago when I was out with Vincent and I lost him out of sight for not more than a couple of minutes but they seemed to last forever-a couple of minutes of indescribable pain and blood-chilling panic. It bewilders me that the majority of people plunge willingly into parenthood. Don’t they realize what a great responsibility that is, what unconditional devotion it requires? I’ve only had a dog but even so I was in a constant state of anxiety regarding his well-being. I don’t know, I’m probably wrong but it just seems to me that to be a parent takes a great deal of courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home