Friday, November 25, 2011

Check, please

I woke up with my ears popping, sore throat and the firmness of a jelly-fish. Sick?! I can’t afford to be sick-not when each day seems like my last day at least. Did I push too hard my capacity for vigour yesterday and burnt out all my vital resources? It’s possible-when you catch a good wave you just enjoy the ride and getting off is the last thing on your mind. Anyway, yesterday felt so good that the price seems fair.

I heard this in a movie “Make pain your teacher, not your master”. It sounded familiar-like something I’ve figured out for myself already. If you can’t beat them, join them. Perseverance is a virtue but stubbornness is not-the sooner you learn to make the difference, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home