Thursday, November 24, 2011

Redecoration

It’s fun to explore my feminine power-fun, surprising, invigorating…and with a slight touch of disappointment.  I knew image was important and yet… Hmm. A pair of high heels and tight jeans and all of a sudden my existence in this world is acknowledged-as if I have bought a VIP ticket allowing me access to the backstage of life. To my astonishment the masquerade works. What I find even stranger is that the warmth of the limelight feels cozy to bathe into.  Does that make me shallow? Taken out of context I suppose that my newly developed fling with vanity could be referred to as shallowness. I, however, being a key ingredient of the background would call it catching up with the playfulness and the carefree state of mind of youth whose show is drawing to its end and the curtains are about to come down so it is now or never. Shallow and exhilarated or profound and miserable? I don’t have time for wrong choices. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home