Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cut-and-dried trivia

I ask myself how I feel and I honestly can’t tell. Funny how little there is that I find worth complaining about; actually nothing comes to mind right now. Not that my life is perfect but considering how imperfect it could be and knowing that what I have is much more than many people do downgrades my wannabe-drama to a poor school play. All the basic ingredients are in the pot and yet the outcome merely serves the purpose to sustain rather than to satisfy. And I think I can guess why-it misses passion. Walking on the dreamy side is an enterprise much harder pulled off in winter and I’m afraid there may come a spring when nothing will grow back to life. Time is like a rope on my neck pressing tighter and tighter and I feel my energy to oppose withering with each beat of my heart. If that is what maturity is about then it’s grandly overrated. My mind is not ready to descend from flourishing to decay; not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home