Friday, August 26, 2011

In suspense


I entered a FB competition to win free tickets for the Jane’s Addiction concert in London on August 30th. The condition was to write in a comment why I should be given those tickets. The winner will be announced later today. No, I don’t think I’ll be picked up-they will probably choose an UK resident anyway. But I have a whole Friday of day-dreaming yet to go and as far as I’m concerned that is an infallible recipe for a good time. And if I happen to be the lucky one? To arrange travel and accommodation at the last minute can be nerve- and wallet-breaking…but that’s a chance that comes once in a lifetime and you can’t say “no” to that. Besides, living a dream is priceless. 
It isn’t about the free of charge tickets of course. I simply lost track of time and missed to buy my own tickets before the show got sold out.
And now I wait. Oh, my, to think I have a chance to feel that rapture again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home