Friday, August 19, 2011

I love the taste of magic early in the morning.


Last night was uneasy with me waking up a few times for no apparent reason and each time there would be one and the same song on my mind-Brian May’s “Too much love will kill you”. Why that song?! I haven’t heard it in years and frankly speaking it's not my cup of tea. So when the alarm rang at 5 a very sleepy version of me crept into the kitchen and switched on the TV. I always leave the TV set on VH1 Classic to make sure the first thing I'd see for the day wouldn’t be shocking and obscene (you can always trust VH1 Classic for that). Imagine my amazement when I saw Brian May’s face slowly emerging on the screen as the set was coming to life. I turned the volume up-yes, it was that very song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home