Monday, June 27, 2011

The day after


My closest friends want to buy me a birthday present but I have to choose it. There’s nothing I want, nothing that money can buy at least. I want…I want them always to be by my side, I want them to take a vow of eternal and unconditional friendship so that they would never leave me; I want tears to stop and not to break down each time I see a dog, any dog; I want to enjoy the current picture without the background of past misfortunes.
Maybe I should ask for a lobotomy.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

I hope you asked for a ticket to come see Atari Teenage Riot in London so we can go for coffee together!! I found a Japanese girl who kaes the BEST cappuccino in the world!

11:24 PM  
Blogger balance said...

ATR, London…so tempting but unlikely. Right now I don’t feel like doing whatever. You’ll be the first to know if I wake up one day in a mood for the best cappuccino in the world :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home