Saturday, September 18, 2010

A new toy


Last Christmas a good friend of mine presented me with a MP3 player. At first I was taken aback in a way-I never had one because I never wanted to, I thought she knew that! and wrongly chosen presents sometimes feel like an offence. But then again she might not have been aware of the reason why I didn’t have a MP3 player-she only knew I was addicted to music.
So for almost a year the gadget rested forgotten in my drawer until yesterday when it dawned on me it was in my possession, packed it with all my NIN and Placebo files and, OMG, it’s a whole new world! It’s the first time I take my favorite music outside and so far it feels very exciting because even the most trivial things seem new when there is a score to them. As if I’m a part of a music video :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you walk in rhythm? :)

Trevor Reznik

3:25 PM  
Blogger balance said...

I might have :))) It felt...dreamy; as if I was invisible.

And on some days such as today that tiny piece of plastic is a real lifesaver.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

AHAHAHAHA sometimes it happens to me too that I feel like I am walking in a music video, especially with certain songs :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger balance said...

The best thing is that the music in my ears mutes the outside world…finally :)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home