Monday, September 06, 2010

“A friend in need’s a friend indeed…”


Absolutely! I am in need and in just a week I’ll get my medicine-Placebo! In Sofia on Sep 13th! For the third time! HOORAY! Let’s say I’m excited :))))) Hmm, so many years since I first became a fan and I still love them to bits. I missed them the second time they played in Bulgaria but I had no other choice back then in the summer of 2007-although I was physically present in Sofia my mind was scattered all over Europe-that was only two months after my first 6 NIN concerts and it was really unfortunate for me that Placebo’s second coming to my country had to coincide with my worst ever post-gig depression-I was in the process of recovering but still in ruins. Of course I regret for not going but that is now and luckily I’m given another chance to experience the magic they do on stage.

Pity they don’t play this one live but nevertheless magical it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home