Saturday, July 10, 2010

In need of fun

Just bothered to check Alec Empire’s tour schedule for this summer and what do you know? On Sep 14th he’ll be in Vienna at Szene-the exact place I saw him last October! Hmm, should I stay or should I go? A concert trip will do me much good both in experience and expectancy. The excitement from an upcoming thrill is just as invigorative as the thrill itself…which comes to say that the most important part of our lives takes place inside our minds.


Now, if Jane’s Addiction were to tour Europe there would be no hesitation what so ever on my part ;) A JA concert is a must and I hope I'll have a chance for a second one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

You should go, Vera. Better do it now that you can.

3:25 PM  
Blogger balance said...

You are right of course. You never know if tomorrow will come so you better do what you want to do today.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home