Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sun,

You and I-we’re like machine parts put in a wrong place. The machine rolls but it just doesn’t feel right for us because that is not where we belong.

I wish I could guarantee we’ll eventually fit in this world but I can’t. It seems as if you look up to me for an advice but I’m swimming in the same boat as you. There is however something I can recommend and it is something you already know from experience. Whenever you feel like slipping into the black hole of melancholy gather with people that love you. It’s not a permanent solution but it will work for awhile-just enough to walk away from that hole. And the next time you hear the dark side calling you seek again the company of people that will cheer you up. It would be like jumping from one rock to another while crossing a swamp-seek the safe places to avoid sinking. I love solitude but it is dangerous and tricky.

And another thing-you’re not alone! Here I am just like you and I’m sure there are others too. Maybe we’ll find them, maybe we won’t but the only way for us to find that out is to keep trying, right?

Hey, you got me. It may not be much but that’s all I can offer. 
And…from time to time, maybe not as often as we wish, life does feel great and makes it up for all the sadness :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sun said...

Thank you.

12:12 PM  
Blogger balance said...

If by any reason that entry makes you uneasy just tell me and I will remove it, OK?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Sun said...

:-) it's ok, you don't have to remove it.

12:14 PM  
Blogger balance said...

I’m glad :) And I thank you too-my words might not always make sense but they come from the heart.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home